Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews
Hi, I'm Felipe the editor, thanks Arhu for posting about the book here, and to everyone who got interested.

The guy who was going to write about BoD was too busy and gave up, so now the entire trilogy is available. You guys are the expert on these games, so how can we best write about them? I have a limited number of pages, so I can't give each game a 2-page review. What I propose is this:

One 4600 characters article about BoD, plus two 2300 characters articles about the other two games.

I know Star Trail is considered the best by many players, so if you guys feel it's really needed, I can make both BoD and ST 4600 characters reviews, but Rivia would still be a 2300 one.

What you guys say?

Regarding deadlines, I would need the review finished in about 40-60 days. I already have some quotes from Guido Henkel about the game I would like to use, but feel free to sugest more, or share some cool .png screenshots as well. My e-mail is crpgbook@gmail.com ;)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews - von felipepepe - 06.07.2015, 10:59

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste