Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews
So, no one wants to do this? Maybe we can join forces to make the task less overwhelming. We can discuss here what should go into the article and make a kind of outline.

An article about (any part of) the trilogy should contain:
- Roots in german P&P RPG: European-style P&P, more down-to-earth than D&D, very detailed world
- Detailed skill system
- Strong focus on exploring, not so much on combat
- Short history of Attic software
- Turn-based combat system + 3D exploration mode + Travel mode

For BoD, I would mention the cosy viking athmosphere, the freedom regarding the main quest, the many small towns, how it feels to travel Thorwals coasts, mountains and rivers, ...

For Startrail, I would mention the tough wilderness (starving to death or just dying of an unmedicated cold is really easy), the athmosphere of travelling throug a partially occupied country in the middle of a war, the different athmosphere in the different locations (cities & dungeons), ...

For Riva, I would mention the foggy, somewhat eerie and bleak feeling of the city, darker athmosphere (lots of black magic, forbidden experiments and undead), lack of travel mode (in contrast to part 1/2), ...
Hallo, ich bin's - der Bart von Fidel Castro. Und mir ist total langweilich nie geschnitten wurde.
I'm a roleplayer. My dice are like my relationships: platonic and unlucky.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: The CRPG Book Project needs Arkania Reviews - von Hendrik - 04.07.2015, 17:49

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste